At this point in history, it’s clear that Decentralized Finance, or DeFi, is creating a ground-breaking impact on the current financial system and its traditional centralized structure. Of the essential components of today’s $74 billion DeFi Market Cap, the various native tokens used on each platform are an integral part of its seamless utility and rising value.
DeFi native tokens serve to facilitate lending, borrowing, contributing to liquidity pools (which enable lending and borrowing), staking, and yield farming on their respective protocols. As such, they are “utility tokens,” as opposed to a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, which — unless “wrapped” as wBTC to be used on the Ethereum network — is simply a representation of stored value.
Of the hundreds of DeFi platforms, these protocols and their tokens are not created equal. Most offer limited options when it comes to secure custody and banking level access to digital assets.
Setting itself apart from the fray is EQIFI, partnered with the established and trusted EQIBank, a global digital bank in operation since 2015. EQIFI offers its customers a new level of stability and security, being the first DeFi platform partnered with a licensed and regulated international bank.
The potential complexity of DeFi puts many off, the unique jargon and terminology used, and clunky, non-user-friendly user experiences online. EQIFI streamlines the process. EQIFI simplifies digital asset management, lending, borrowing, staking, yield farming, and more, making them safe and easy. Harnessing the power of DeFi technology, EQIFI democratizes financial products previously only available to the privileged few.
EQIFI’s native utility token is EQX. It’s a fungible ERC-20 token built on the Ethereum network, with a total maximum deflationary supply of 500,000,000, locking in value-enhancing scarcity. EQX has many other unique advantages for token holders, including:
- A Sizable Early Adopters Bonus: The first 10,000 joining the platform receive rewards.
- Generous Staking Rewards: Token holders who stake EQX, provide liquidity to the platform and can earn up to 25% APY passive returns. (More on this next.)
- Reduced Fees for Other Products/Services on the EQIFI Platform: Token Holders enjoy reduced fees and better rates on trades and other services.
- A Voice in EQIFI’s Community-based Governance: Those with at least 800,000 EQX may vote for new features, including the addition of new tokens on the platform, changes in interest rates & more.
- Priority Status for DeFi Services: EQX holders are assessed with a more favorable loan-to-value (LTV) ratio — or lending risk rating — based on the number of EQX they have.
- Higher Limits: Those holding EQX enjoy higher limits on DeFi products, such as loans.
- Priority Access to EQIBank bank accounts: EQX holders are considered first.
Here’s a breakdown of EQX staking rewards:
Stake 10k+EQX and gain a 2.5% deposit rate increase, 2.5% borrowing rate decrease, up to $25,000 lending limit, 5% LTV increase, $25,000 swap limits & a 1% yield bonus.
Stake 70k+EQX and gain a 5% deposit rate increase, 5% borrowing rate decrease, up to $100,000 lending limit, 10% LTV increase, $100,000 swap limits & a 2% yield bonus.
Stake 200k+EQX and gain a 12.5% deposit rate increase, 10% borrowing rate decrease, $250,000 lending limit, 15% LTV increase, $250,000 swap limits & a 4% yield bonus.
Stake 1M+EQX and gain a 12.5% deposit rate increase, 10% borrowing rate decrease, unlimited lending, 25% LTV increase, unlimited swaps & a 10% yield bonus.
Learn more about the benefits of EQX and other innovative financial products at EQIFI.com today.
Join the EQIFI community and step up to the next level of DeFi with ease and confidence.
🤖Follow us on Twitter.
🗨️ Join our Telegram Group.
📢 Check our Website.