Our seventh community update follows big news out of BDP. We announced that our hotly anticipated datatoken — bBETA — is coming up.
In addition, IDOs are in the air! Our third IDO launched this week, letting users trade and add liquidity to a dataset with regulatory news analytics for the equities market. Despite volatile gas prices, updates to the Data Market yielded a far smoother experience for users, resolving bugs that had impacted previous IDOs.
Note 1: This is not a complete list of everything we are working on. We have to keep certain plans and details under wraps until we are ready to announce them publicly.
The team works 7 days a week. We are relentless.
Note 2: Keep expectations in check. A meeting does not mean a partnership results from it.
VENI VIDI VICI
- Firming up Data Room frontend for bBETA
- Subgraph issues fixed; additional Data Market enhancements
- Discussing BSC migration
- Developer & Product Manager interviews
General & Business Development
- Preparing bBETA datasets
- Reviewing additional China Marketing agencies & partners in China to add community management support
- Community initiatives underway: adding Mod coordinator to team, improving experience in Telegram & WeChat
- Operations: adding rigor to financials tracking