Don’t know where to get started for the PancakeSwap V2 migration?
Don’t worry, we got you fam. Take our furry yeti hand and follow us to the BSC promised land.
Also, if these resources don’t help you, we know some yetis that can!
Join our Telegram channel, where our admins can help you.
From basics issues like where is my $XBLZD to more sophisticated technical questions, we are here to help you every step of the way. Why? Because we care, and our community is the cornerstone of Blizzard.Money.
Follow us on Telegram here: t.me/BlizzardMoney
How to migrate step-by-step (Non-native Blizzard pools):
How to migrate step-by-step (Native Blizzard pool):
- Locate xBLZD-BNB and xBLZD-BUSD pools in the “Active tab” (If you don’t find it there, check under the “Inactive tab”.
2. Withdraw liquidity tokens from xBLZD-BNB or xBLZD-BUSD pools as normal.
3. In pancake swap, go to Trade > liquidity in the menu
4. Click on the “V1 (old)” at the bottom of the page
5. click on select 100% and click on the “remove” button
6. Click on the “V2” at the bottom of the page
7. Click on “add liquidity” and add your token pairs again
8. Once you have the new LP go back to blizzard.money. Locate the new xBLZD-BNB and xBLZD-BUSD pools in the active tab.
9. Deposit liquidity tokens in the new xBLZD-BNB and xBLZD-BUSD pools as normal.
We hope this helps!