How to participate in the Beefy Christmas Lottery
Welcome to the Christmas lottery! It’s been an amazing experience developing this project together with such a nice community in Binance Smart Chain. And now, with the support of other projects, we decided together to put some presents under the tree!🎄
Thanks to the support of Trust Wallet, Thugs Finance, Bakery Swap, Narwhal Swap, Jetfuel and Nyanswop we will be doing a special campaign in which vault users will have the possibility to win many prizes. For more information on the campaign itself please check our announcement.
This is the How to Guide, on how to participate. So let’s start!
- Let’s first go to christmas.beefy.finance and we’ll see the site to connect our wallet. Make sure you’re in the #BSC chain
2. You’ll have different options to connect. For the purpose of this how-to, we’ll use Metamask, but you can use your wallet of choice.
3. Once connected we’ll see the pools that are participating on the lottery!
4. As an example here, we’ll focus on the TWT-BNB pool. We click Open and you’ll see this:
5. Ok, so before we move on, I’d like to explain what it’s used to participate.
(If you know how our vaults work you can skip this)
In app.beefy.finance , our regular site where you participate in vaults, you have many options to stake your tokens. Once you stake, you get in return something called mooTokens. This are different depending on the vault you participate, this can be called ‘moo Pancake TWT-BNB’, or ‘moo Drugs GunsV2’.
Basically this are receipts for the funds you deposited. They have no value, they’re just a way to show that you have a certain amount of tokens deposited in that vault. When you want to withdraw, your mooTokens are exchanged back into the tokens you deposited (like receipts in a storage unit)
While these mooTokens are usually not exchange traded, that’s what we’re going to be staking here, because we want to reward people that it’s participating in the vaults of the projects that are part of the giveaway!
6. Ok! so how do we get the mooTokens?. We’re going to go now to app.beefy.finance (if you’re already staking on the vaults participating on the lottery you can skip this. Only for people that wants to stake for the first time, or add more funds)
Here we see the vault for TWT-BNB LP for Pancake. This vault accepts LP’s of TWT-BNB that were created on Pancakeswap. (If you’re unsure about this part please refer to docs.beefy.finance)
Once deposited you’ll now have the corresponding ‘moo Pancake TWT-BNB LP’ token on your wallet. If they don’t show up, you can always add them to your wallet with the corresponding smart contract, although this is not needed for staking them.
This are the contracts:
8. Once you have deposited in the vaults, we can go back to christmas.beefy.finance -> Click Stake -> and then just input the amount we want to add to the lottery!
And that’s it! now you’re participating.🚀🚀🚀🚀 Check this article for amount of tickets you’ll receive and other info.
Important caveat! Once you deposit your mooTokens in this lottery, if you go back to app.beefy.finance the site won’t track the amount of tokens you have deposited on the vaults, but not to worry!, the locked funds are still generating revenue and being compounded like always! Whenever you unstake the tokens from the christmas lottery you’ll see the numbers again.
We wish everyone the best of luck! And a happy holidays 🎁
News Telegram Channel: https://t.me/bifinews
Spanish Telegram: https://t.me/bifi_espanol