tl;dr: After integrations such as support for ENS, new wallets and improvements to UX, we now support MCD and the new cDAI brand (Compound) 🔥 🙌.
Two months after our beta launch, we have been working hard to improve the use of the platform and make it more accessible for users, we are pleased to announce that StablePay joins the new integrations in the DEFI ecosystem such as MCD and cDAI
StablePay MCD Support and cDAI
Multi-Collateral Dai has been added to the Compound protocol through the creation of a new cToken contract, cDAI — you can now supply and borrow the latest version of DAI.
StablePay supports now as you can receive payments, donations and tips with the latest version of DAI and also with cDAI 🔥.
Get Started with StablePay and start to earn 4–7% APY when you accept cryptocurrency donations and payments.
- If you want to get started right away head to https://stablepay.io and hit Get Started.
- you can use the widget generator link or a URL from the StablePay URL builder here 👉 https://stablepay.io/url.
- To start receive payments, donations or tips on your website or GitHub repository, go to widget generator. Enter your ethereum wallet address, and some settings. Paste the generated link or code in your Github repository or website.
- If you are eager to start without reading too much then head over to https://stablepay.io and click Get Started to get you in right away.
Follow us on our media channels and get in touch. If you have questions or have any issues at all with the platform, please send an email to [email protected], we will be happy to help.
Get in touch with us by:
- Joining our Telegram
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Sending us a tweet
- Checking out our website
- Support requests
Finally, please share this with anybody that you think will find it useful.
Thanks for your support,